The Faricy Boys Chrysler Jeep
The Faricy Boys Chrysler Jeep dealership in business since 1942 and located in beautiful Colorado Springs CO is looking for an experienced line technician. We offer a complete benefit package, competitive pay in a family atmosphere. We hire for long-term employees that fit the culture of our store and want to be part of a successful team.
Automotive Service Technician Qualifications:
- At least 2 years automotive technician experience with dealership experience required (Chrysler experience preferred but not required)
- Ability to identify customer concerns quickly
- Able to learn new automotive technology; automotive repair & service procedures & specifications
- Strong knowledge base of automobiles and light truck
Automotive Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Expected to perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and Chrysler guidelines.
- Able to diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including but not limited to: Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Braking, Air Conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Automotive Technicians must be able to explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to colleagues and clients.
- Ability to continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- 5 day work week, every 4th Saturday
Automotive Service Technician Benefits:
- The Faricy Boys offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental & Supplemental insurances available.
- Paid holidays, Anniversary bonus
- 401(k) with matching
- Generous employee discounts.
- Compensation: We offer competitive wages for the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay is between $18.00 and $29.00 per flag rate depending on experience, knowledge and certification